Many reasons, some prosaic, some bloggable…
- I did the copyediting comments for the Crowley historical book recently. More on that in a subsequent post.
- A bunch of rush referee reports and examiners reports. Not bloggable for obvious reasons.
- I’m doing work stuff — hunter-gatherer grant and fun stuff, and the Pama-Nyungan grant is ticking along nicely. Updates for that are on the to-do list.
- Tanya Mathews and I set up an ethics blog for the LSA’s ethics committee. Don’t forget to tell us about your ethics questions!
- Much of the idle time I used to spent reading blogs and drafting posts I now spend on facebook, which is a rather different entity (although I did set up a page for the Pama-Nyungan grant).